APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
AUSACA 2018 will see the best school and open division a cappella groups from around the country
battle it out to be crowned the Australian A Cappella Champion!
With big groups and small groups now competing separately,
our Open Division Overall Champion will be determined by an Aca-Duel.
Check out all other details below.
|Competition Fees – Early Bird Rate (Part A & B) Due||Ended|
|Competition Fees – Full Rate (Part A & B) Due||Ended|
|Application Form Due||Ended|
|Video Links Due||Ended|
|Video Finalists Announced||Thursday 7 June|
|National Finalists Announced||Monday 18 June|
|AUSACA Open Division Ensemble National Final (night)||Friday 7 September|
|AUSACA Competitors Workshop (morning)||Saturday 8 September|
|AUSACA School Division National Finals (afternoon)||Saturday 8 September|
|AUSACA Open Division Band National Final (night)||Saturday 8 September|
Check out our Progression Page for further details.
|PART A: ENTRY FEE||Per Group|
|Early Bird Rate (by 29/03/18)||$147|
|Full Rate (by 31/05/18)||$197|
|PART B: REGISTRATION FEE||Per Singer|
|Early Bird Rate (by 29/03/18)||$19 (School Student), $29 (Concession), $39 (Adult)|
|Full Rate (by 31/05/18)||$29 (School Student), $39 (Concession), $49 (Adult)|
PART A: Entry Fee (per group) includes:
- Access to enter the Video Finals of AUSACA
- Your video featured on the AUSACA website
- Written feedback from our team of industry expert aca-judges from each round you compete in
- Groups from previous years have said that the feedback alone is worth entering the competition
- Opportunity to reach a legion of new aca-fans
- Participation certificate
- If selected through to the national finals your group will have:
- The opportunity to perform in a professional environment with quality AV equipment and highly trained technicians who are a cappella experts
PART B: Registration Fee (per singer) includes:
- A seat in the audience for the finals for your division (School or Open), regardless of whether your group successfully progresses through to the live national final
- Bonus access to attend a one hour a cappella workshop (open to AUSACA participants) on Saturday 8 September.
- The opportunity to observe and network with industry experts and your peers
- Secondary School groups include two (2) complimentary passes for supervising teachers to attend the School events. School groups with more than 20 singers may request a third complimentary pass for a supervising teacher.
- Singers with a valid tertiary student card or seniors card should select the concession rate
Details for how to make your payment can be found on our Payments Page.
We’d hate for your group to be deducted points for not following the rules, so please pay close attention for how to film and submit your video entry. Check out all the RULES.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As always, we’re happy to answer any of your questions. However, some questions are more common than others so please check out FAQs page first before emailing us.
APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
Applications are now closed.
During AUSACA 2017 we caught up with the national finalists to get to know them a little better to find out
who their favourite AUSACA groups are, who influenced their sound, and much more!
Check out our Q&A videos below.
AUSACA is proudly sponsored by…
Meet your aca-peers, connect and inspire future collaborations.
Inspire others and be inspired to reach your full potential!
Receive feedback, tips and tricks from the world’s best a cappella experts!